The 2019-2020 booklist is now available.
This is a general booklist and contains the books for ALL courses and ALL Sections.
In order to obtain the 2019-2020 booklist: click here and select:
- your child’s year level: Level/Année (e.g. S4)
- your child’s language section (e.g. ES for the books taught in L1 Spanish)
- the section “ALL” to see the books for lessons taught in L2 (e.g. History/Geography as of S4)
Some subjects will not indicate books before September. In order to reduce the chances of mistakes/purchasing the wrong books, this booklist only contains isbn codes.
In case of problems, please contact Ms Vossen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you cannot open the book list, try using Google Chrome.
N.B. maths (S4-S7):
- In accordance with the requirements of the mathematics curricula in S4 (2019-01-D-48 and 2019-01-D-49) and based on the decision by a panel of experts on 17 May 2019, the student must have a scientific calculator at the beginning of September 2019 which is neither graphical nor programmable. The model used in S3, if necessary, is sufficient.
- According to the requirements of the mathematics curricula of classes S5, S6 and S7 and based on the decision by a group of experts who met on 17 May 2019, the student must have at the beginning of September 2019, the TI-Nspire CX CAS calculator or TI-Nspire CX II-T CAS equipped with software, version 188.8.131.52 or higher.